Buddies Not Bullies
Buddies Not Bullies teaches your students to treat each other the way they want others to treat them.
Bullying is now a widely recognized problem in school and out of it. Studies show that:
- 1 in 4 students in middle school reports being bullied
- Bullying is more common in elementary school than in upper grades
- Many students are afraid to report being bullied
Domino The Great’s anti-bullying program doesn't just lecture, it shows your students how respect, teamwork and a positive attitude can help them be better friends. Using magic, humor, audience participation and storytelling, he makes sure the message will stay with your students in a memorable way.
The Buddies Not Bullies assembly offers:
- Age-specific content. The program can be presented to your entire school, to K-2 or 3-6, or to a single grade.
- Teacher guide. When you book a buddies not bullies assembly, Domino will send you a teacher guide of anti-bullying resources recommended by other teachers, so you can expand the program message both before and after the assembly.
- Personalized poster. Get a Buddies Not Bullies poster just for your school, to help publicize the assembly.
- Bonus teamwork activity. Magic Trick Trading Cards can be used for an special add-on program to foster positive student interactions long after the assembly is over. When you call, ask Domino how your school can offer them to your students.
“Several teachers told me after the program that it was one of the best assemblies ever!”
“Thank you so much for the incredible performance of "Buddies Not Bullies" program. The children, teachers, and staff of Live Oaks Elementary school in Milford, CT enjoyed it immensely. Several teachers told me after the program that it was one of the best assemblies ever! It was thoroughly entertaining, inspirational, and magical. The children all laughed, cheered, and learned how to be buddies, not bullies. Your program was perfect for our age group (kindergarten - second grade) and the teacher materials for follow up are greatly appreciated. Looking forward to having you back to our school again in the future and will highly recommend you to all elementary schools."
- Mary D'Amato - President Live Oaks PTA - Milford, Connecticut
"Very Powerful Message To Students of All Ages!"
"Thanks for coming to Greystone to help us celebrate Friendship Week. It was a fantastic show. Very powerful message to students of all ages. We were even able to resolve some conflicts as it helped get some children to rethink their words and actions against one another and become friends again. Thanks again for such a fabulous anti-bullying assembly."
- Lori DeSimone - Principal - Greystone Elementary - North Providence, Rhode Island
Magic a Difference
Show your students how respect, teamwork and a positive attitude can help them be better friends.
For more information about Buddies Not Bullies, or to book your school assembly, call 401-474-7027 or toll free 877-322-1566, or click the contact button below.