Anti-Bullying and Reading Booster Assembly Programs
Rhode Island entertainer Domino The Great’s anti-bullying and reading booster assembly programs are more than just educational, they’re great kids entertainment. Domino uses magic and comedy and storytelling to teach, entertain and engage your elementary school students.
“Buddies not Bullies” teaches lessons about respecting each other and learning to work together to prevent bullying. When you book Buddies not Bullies, Domino includes a list of teaching resources to extend the conversation before and after the show.
“Read to Succeed” uses popular books from your school library to get students excited about reading, choosing books from your library, and taking care of the books they read.
Both programs include:
- Magic and comedy. Magic captures your students’ attention, comedy makes things fun. Together they make the show both memorable and educational.
- Join-in fun. Domino doesn’t just perform for your students; he involves them all through the show with audience participation and student volunteers.
- Storytelling. Stories often teach better than lectures, so Domino tells and act out stories about the value of reading, and of friendship and respect
- Age-targeted. Domino adjusts each performance for the learning and interest level of any age group from K-6, whether it’s your whole school or a single grade.
Domino The Great performs at elementary schools in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Vermont, Maine, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Give your school an experience that the kids and their teachers will talk about for days. Contact Domino The Great today to book your assembly.
Call 401-474-7027 or toll free 877-322-1566, or fill out the contact form.
Two for One Bundle. Book Domino for 2 back to back assemblies in your school on the same morning or afternoon and the second assembly is free.
Regional/District Discount. Get a geographic discount when you invite other schools in your town or district to book Domino for the same day(s). All the schools will save!
“A meaningful investment for our school”
“This was a high-energy assembly that kept students' interest throughout. Combining its powerful anti-bullying message with more light-hearted audience participation, Domino The Great's "Buddies Not Bullies" Assembly was a meaningful investment for our school. I would highly recommend this experience!"
- Robert H., Zena Elementary School, Kingston, New York
“A dynamic entertainer who is able to speak to children on their level”
“Domino more than delivered on his promise of using his magic show to excite and motivate our students to read. His performance was entertaining, up-beat, and included plenty of audience participation.
“If you are looking for a dynamic entertainer who is able to speak to children on their level about educational issues, Domino The Great is an excellent choice who will not disappoint! In fact, our students were racing to the library to borrow his book just moments after the assembly was over. I cannot think of a better testimonial than that!"
- Stacey O., Reading Specialist at Towamensing Elementary School, Lehighton, Pennsylvania
Magic is Fascinating
By using magic to capture students’ attention, I can present educational material in a way that associates it with that sense of wonder and fun.
Domino, your shows sound great for my school. Please contact me ASAP with pricing information and other important details. Click the contact button below.